Description and scope of our Services
Our Skilled nurses and Licensed vocational nurses provide you treatments such as:
• Wound and diabetic care
• Colostomy care
• Respiratory and
• Medication administration with emphasis on patient and family instruction for your maximum self -care.
• Our Physical therapist will provide you:
• Gait training & home exercise program
• Instruct and assist you in the use of walkers, wheelchairs, artificial limbs, prosthesis and pain control.
Our Occupational therapist will assist you:
• Improve your ability to perform activities of daily living (ADL’s) such as dressing, eating, grooming, bathing and toileting to promote independence
Our Speech therapist will provide you:
• Effective speech program,
• Enhanced written, verbal and non-verbal commu- nication.Effective speech program, Enhanced written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Medical Social Worker
To assess and evaluate need of the patient for short term and long term planning, assist and provide information on Community resources, and group support available in the community.
Certified Home Health Aide Service
Our certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) will provide personal care when you need more assistance in order to be maintained at home.
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, ambulation
• Meal preparation
• Remind you to take self-administered medications as directed and will report to your nurse about your progress.
St. Joseph Home Health provides you with adequate Skilled Nursing and Home Health Aide services in your home. In addition, St. Joseph Home Health also provides support services such as Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Medical Social Work services as per physician’s order, on a visiting basis.
•Counseling and Referral
•Diabetic Management Instructions
•Monitoring of Specific Symptoms for
•Post-Surgical Care of Ostomies,
•IV Antibiotic and IV Therapy
•Total Parenteral Nutrition
•Equipment Needs Evaluation and Provision of Durable Medical Equipment